I write almost everything, including:
- Blog articles
- Short articles (<1,000 words)
- Medium-length articles (between 1,000 and 2,000 words)
- Long articles (>3,000 words)
- Business Articles
- Personal Articles
- Video Scripts
- Incentive eBooks (i.e. “Get this book free if you sign up for my newsletter!”)
- Webinar content
- Marketing copy
- Social Media Posts
- Social media profiles
- Website landing pages
- Website content pages (e.g. “About Us” pages)
- Press releases
- Business books and eBooks
- Fiction novels
- All subgenres of romance
- All subgenres of horror
- Mystery and Thriller
- All subgenres of fantasy
- And others
- Non-fiction books
- Business brand awareness books
- How-To Books
The following are my “standard” prices. Depending on the project, they sometimes vary.
All prices are in USD.
- 1,000-word blog posts: $250 (Thought pieces are sometimes more expensive, as well as highly technical subjects.)
- 1,000-word Entrepreneur articles: $350 (This does not include publishing. You must have an Entrepreneur Leadership Network membership to publish.)
- 1,000-word Forbes Council article: $450 (This does not include publishing. You must have an active Forbes Council Membership to publish.)
- 2,500-word megaposts: Approx. $550 (Price can vary slightly depending on the topic.)
- Email copy (250 words, including subject and preview text): $150
- Lead magnet books (text only): $450 for 2,000 words and $1,500 for 8,000 words.
- Website copy: Individual quote depending on the project
- Full-length books (fiction and non-fiction): Individually quoted. Rarely less than $15,000, usually twice that much, sometimes higher than that for extremely detailed, memoir-style books.
- Social media: Price varies. I usually only offer this in combination with blogs or other items listed above.
I sometimes offer bulk discounts.
All pricing is negotiable to some degree. (Please read this to understand why.)
More complex articles requiring intensive research are more expensive.
Novels and books are quoted on individually, and the price is highly variable. I try and make my pricing competitive.
I offer high-quality writing.
My goal is long-term business relationships, not making a quick buck. The lengthier the project, the more likely my quote will be competitive. I am competent and easy to work with.
Please contact me to discuss your project.